He’s the beast in the Bollywood industry who is ready to move always. His zeal towards his body and fitness is noteworthy. Tiger Shroff is an actor and a dancer who is loved for his cheekbones, and those forever good looking curly hair. It is a difficult task to keep up the fitness routine on track throughout your work schedule, but some souls like him keep the beast alive and just make it till the end. Working out takes the feeling of boredom out of Tiger’s life. He has a treadmill set in his room and hence, hopping on it every morning is his favorite activity to do. His workout routine includes:
- A few minutes run in the morning so that it warms up your blood
- Next, come gymnastics and martial arts
- One should do different body parts on different days
- One should never forget to keep their body moving, and a little dance is healthy.
- The best exercises to do are deadlifts, the free weight squats, and the bench presses.
Tiger gets trained every day without fail because he believes, for him, it’s a way of life and he feels super restless if he doesn’t workout. He always wanted to be different, and unique and stand out in some areas. He sets short and long term goals, and these goals are the ones that keep him consistent whether it is losing a few inches off your waist or it’s about gaining some inches on your arms.
Tiger has his meals every 2 hours and it’s a big no to carbs after 5 am. Being a pure non-vegetarian, boiled vegetables and meat keep him healthy. Smoking and drinking alcohol never really existed for him. Goals! Let’s have a look at his diet plan:
- Following a low sodium diet with 8 liters of water, every day is the best routine
- The Breakfast must-haves are Oatmeal and 8 egg whites
- The Lunch must-haves are fish and brown rice with chicken
- He never forgets to take a protein shake before gymnastics or martial class
- Tiger believes that we are who we eat, and the last meal of the day is very important as it affects your whole body. So he prefers to have green beans or broccoli.
One tip from Tiger? Avoid sugar and all the starchy carbs and one must stick to protein and vegetables, always!
The best way to keep yourself fit is by doing some sort of activities every day like doing martial arts, playing a sport, dancing, or gym. He says a human’s body is meant to move, so let’s keep it going in a positive and happy aura. Your mental state must be stress-free while working out. Eating right is the most important factor when it comes to maintaining your muscle mass and that’s mainly why he prefers restricted eating always. Of course, cheat days are a part of his life too, just sometimes he pushes himself hard to refuel himself. Hence, chocolates once a week never really harmed anyone!
“ There is no rocket science to a healthy body, just focus and keep your mind going towards that every day ” – Tiger Shroff
- 10 Life Lessons Akshay Kumar Taught Us
- 5 Times Salman Khan’s Words Made Controversy
- Milind Soman Recalls His First Ad In 1989 For Which He Earned Rs 50,000
- PM Narendra Modi In Conversation With Milind Soman: ‘Are You Really That Old?’ PM Narendra Modi Asks Milind While He Praises Him About His Fitness
- How Vikas Khanna’s Tweet Led To 30 Million Meals