There is no need to give an introduction to the famous movie Pirates Of The Caribbean. The director, as well as the producer, had invested a lot of money in the movies. The veteran actor Johnny Depp played the role of Captain Jack Sparrow brilliantly. But never consider the audience to be so dumb. They always look at every corner of the movie. How perfect the film is, they will still try to find out some of the errors in the film. Have you noticed? Then let’s check it out.
- Orlando’s tattoo: The first movie, The Curse Of The Black Pearl, Orlando, was seen to have an unusual tattoo on his wrist. However, in the next shot, the tattoo shifted to another place. In another movie, The Lord Of The Rings, another tattoo of Nine is seen. It is one of the mistakes which the audience changed.
- Changing of Hands: In the Curse Of The Black Pearl, Captain Jack was encountered with a female enemy. The lady was pointed at her right finger to Captain Jack and was saying something. In the next shot, it was found that she was pointing to Jack with the left hand. The director must have missed this one, but the audience didn’t.
- Half cocking pistol of the Blackbeard: In On Strangers Tides, a scene involved a battle between Captain Jack and Blackbeard. The funniest part is that the director spends a lot of money on the scene, but put up a half-cocked pistol. However, the audience enjoyed the scene but at the same time, felt disappointed also.
- Jack Sparrow became a pirate: There is the inconsistency of Jack’s becoming the pirate. Some say that he became a pirate at the age of 18 years, which was shown in the movie Dead Men Tell No Tales. But in other franchises, the story change, and he was portrayed as a pirate from the beginning.
- The different location of Fountain: In the movie, At World’s End, Jack was seen to view a map which indicates the renowned Fountain of Youth. However, in the next film, On Stranger’s Tide, the same map of the Fountain is shown in the name of a different Island. It is one of the classic mistakes which the audiences didn’t miss.
- The encounter of strange characters: The audience said that the fifth part of the movie, Dead Men Tell No Tales, did not have any meaning. There are some unexplained facts in the whole movie. All of a sudden, some ghost pirates came. Who are they? Captain Salazar and his crew turned into ghosts when their ship drowned. What is the relevancy of these things in the movie is unexplained?
- Compass power of Jack come back and lost again: The audience observes everything. In Dead Men Tell No Tales, we have seen that Jack got his compass, which indicates north direction. However, in the other parts, there was shown that he had lost his compass. How is this relevant in the movie? How did he get back his compass is unanswerable?
- The same angle of the camera but things are missing: No, you can’t expect that the audience didn’t watch anything. In the first movie, The Curse Of The Black Pearl, it was shown the angle of a fort, a parapet, and in the next scene, the angle of the camera is same, but things found to be missing.
- Hector’s teeth style change: It is undoubtedly one of the classic change. In The Curse Of The Black Pearl, Hector’s teeth were shown in the big and broad and in another scene, the style of his teeth change all of a sudden. It is hard for the audience to accept. The makeup artist spoiled the makeup of the brilliant actor Geoffrey’s character who played Hector’s role.
- Some crew member change: The audience noticed this mistake several times. Many times, it was shown the different crew from different angles? Why? Is there is a shortage of junior artist? Almost in every part of the movie, other people are shown from different angles. It is one of the notable mistakes that the audience noticed.
If you haven’t noticed all the mistakes, then watch all the parts. Who knows, there might be some other mistakes which you might observe.