Diwali is a festival of light. Everybody likes to adorn themselves in this festival. Have you ever tried a fusion dress? The deadly combination of Eastern and Western gives you a fantastic look. The Bollywood queens are embellishing in fusion dresses. Change your attire and give a new look and become the centre of attraction for everybody. Let us check out some of the ideas that Bollywood actresses have tried. Stay tuned with us.
- Shilpa Shetty’s fusion saree: Shilpa Shetty, the successful Bollywood actress and the mother of two kids dressed herself in saree and sharara pants. Shilpa is known for her statement. We have seen many times she experiments with her attire. Have you ever thought that saree and sharara both can be worn at a time? Well, you can try this dress on Diwali. Shilpa’s saree is off white, well, if you want, you can customize the colour. So, celebrate this Diwali with a fusion saree and give you a good look. For getting the best look, you wear junk jewellery, bright lipstick and smokey eyes.
- Sonakshi Sinha’s long gown: Gown is the dress which goes on all occasions. This Diwali, have the best look with the traditional gown of Sonakshi. Sonakshi is looking gorgeous in the gown. However, if you want, you can customize the colour and also can shorten your gown’s length. Diwali is the festival of colour, so adorned with the bright coloured gown. To get a more elegant look, you can wear diamond jewellery. Generally, if you wear a gown, then there is no need to do high makeup. A light lipstick, eyeliner and simple jewellery will give you a distinctive look.
- Sonam Kapoor’s lehenga and crop top: Sonam Kapoor is an icon. She looks gorgeous, whatever she wears. Sonam is known for her style. This Diwali, adorn yourself with crop tops and lehenga. People wear lehenga generally on any wedding occasion or religious ceremony. So, in Diwali, change a little bit of your traditional attire and fusion the lehenga skirt with a blouse shirt. You will look no less than a star in this outfit. If you talk about accessories, then a pair of jhumkas and bangles will suit the attire.
- Karishma Kapoor’s Jacket and Dhoti: Another fusion dress which you must try is jacket and dhoti. In the Diwali party, you will be the centre of attraction with this fusion of jacket and dhoti. Karishma is one of the successful actresses and whatever she wears, whether an Indian outfit or western, she looks diva. So, why don’t you give you the best look? The dress will suit with high makeup and light jewellery. You can customize the colour of your dress. For instance, if you choose a soft colour dhoti pant, then select a bright and vibrant colour jacket and vice versa.
- Gauhar Khan’s gold gown: Gauhar is looking stunning in the golden gown. Gold is the colour which suits all occasions. The floor-length gown will give you comfort. Moreover, the dress will help you to be the centre of attraction. Wear Kundan jhumkas and deep red lipstick. It is enough to give you the best look. If we talk about the hairstyle, then keep your hair open or go for the top knot. What else you need more to make your look unique.
Celebrate this Diwali at your home and give the best look with the borrowed style of the celebrities.