Harry Potter, the name is enough to bring a broad smile on our face. Whenever we think of Harry Potter, the first thing that comes to our mind is magic and the main protagonist’s Daniel Jacob Radcliffe. After that, we think about his two friends. Have you ever thought that Hermione Granger proved herself the real hero several times in Harry Potter? If you analyse it, then you can get the idea. She never left Harry and Ron anytime in her life. Many times, we have seen her save Ron as well as Harry from the danger. It is said that God has sent her for this purpose only. Let us check out some of the instances where Hermione is the real hero.
- Hermione unravelled Snape’s position: Have you remember Professor Snape’s riddle? The riddle was to protect the sorcerer’s stone. If the puzzle was not solved, then what would happen? They will all be in danger. Who solved it? Yes, it is none other than Hermione. She brilliantly worked out on it. Nobody thought that anyone could unfold the mystery. But, yes, Hermione is the hero in this incident.
- Figuring out the disembodied voice: Do you remember the strange disembodied voices. Everyone got frightened? None could figure out the reason behind the weird reason. Who solved the mystery ultimately? Ron? No, you are mistaken. It was Hermione again, who translated the mystery. She was the first to notice the Basilisk creeping around the pipes. She announced later to everyone that nothing to be worried about, as it is none other than the voices of the snakes. Such a talented girl she is!
- Hermione Granger taught the other about Wingardium leviosa: The trio learnt the spell of Leviosa. Later in the story, we saw that she saved Harry and Ron from danger by reciting the spell. She just nailed in every performance. Didn’t you remember the scene? The other two forget it probably. If Hermione was not there, then who would save them?
- Hermione saved Harry and Ron from Snare: The scene where Hermione cast a Lumos spell is brilliantly portrayed. I am sure that you will never forget the scene. Ron was almost going to die in the hand of Snare. It was Hermoine who came heroically and cast the magical spell on the witch. She saved Ron’s life; otherwise, we could not find him in the story again.
- Hermione punches Malfoy: Hermione is such a daring girl. A big clap for you. She punched Malfoy in his face when he was about to destroy three of them. Malfoy didn’t expect the punch. Even Ron and Harry also didn’t expect the punch. Bravo girl! Keep going.
- Hermione saves Buckbeak and Sirius Black: Do you remember about the time turner of Hermione? She had to take an extra course. With the help of it, Hermione saves many other lives. She goes back in time and helps Sirius Black. Otherwise, Dementor would have kissed Sirius. Other than that, she also saved the life of Blackbeak; otherwise, the devils would come and behead him.
- Hermione Granger sacrificed her childhood: The most significant sacrifice that Hermione Granger had done is to erase all her memories, including her parents. It is a tearful scene. She did this only to save her friend’s life. Imagine how trustworthy she is! She had done all for her friends. She erased everything at the cost of his happiness.
- Hermione’s face bully: Those who face bullies often in their life should learn from Hermoine Granger. All the Hogwarts smiled at her and bullied her for her blood. We have seen how they mocked and teased her. She didn’t react to them, and instead she won everybody’s heart later. Hey, don’t forget how she saves her humanity from the monster and witch. We can present Hermione as the role model. Other than that, she showed us how to face a bully without moving backwards.
- Hermione Granger helps Ron: Ron had a dream to be the keeper. At that time, Quidditch became a popular game. It is Hermione who helped Ron to achieve his goal. We have seen Hermione be breaking the rules, but it is only for Ron. Again she proved herself what friendship means to her.
- Hermione Granger helped to solve the Malfoy mystery: The trio was trying to get rid of Malfoy. Hermione brewed a high-level poly juice potion, and it allows them to look after every action of Malfoy. Though by mistake, she turned herself into a cat. But everybody would admit that without Hermione, the two will not be able to solve the problem.
To conclude, we can say that Hermione is proof of girl power. Every time, she is there to protect her friends. A grand salute to her boldness.